Travel Management in France for GroupsRiviera Destination
Incentives and Special Interest Tours
Optimize Your Travel today!
The capital of the French Riviera, Nice (and its surroundings) is, after Paris, the number one destination in France and one of the most popular in the world. There are a number of reasons why you should choose Nice, Cannes, Monaco & Saint-Tropez for your next trip to France.
- Nice is an international airport at the gateway to the city, located 10 minutes from Nice city centre and 4 minutes from Cannes and Monaco, serving 120 direct destinations in 43 countries.
- There is a wide choice of accommodation for large and small groups. The largest capacities in 4-star hotels are in Cannes and its environs, then Monaco and Nice.
- Between the sea and the mountains, the Riviera has attracted residents and artists from all over the world with its climate and light. The region boasts art spaces dedicated to Chagall, Renoir, Picasso, and Léger.
- The gastronomy is purely Mediterranean with renowned chefs such as Mauro Colagreco, ranked number one in the world!
A land of creation, bubbling with events. In February, the Nice Carnival. In May, the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monaco and the International Film Festival in Cannes.
MUST EXPERIENCES ON THE FRENCH RIVIERA
These services are a must on the Riviera for groups. These are the classic elements of the destination and in which Wedgewood is a specialist.
- Visit the Riviera by luxury coach, by panoramic train, or by deluxe vintage cabriolet cars, and enjoy a gastronomic stop in Nice’s Provencal Saleya district and the Antibes market, just a stone’s throw from the Picasso Museum.
- Take a walk through the medieval village of Saint-Paul de Vence and enjoy a game of Petanque, a local bowls game, followed by a meal at the panoramic restaurant.
- Discover how to create a perfume and go shopping at the Grasse factory.
- Stop at the Biot Glass Factory, to watch the glass blowers and take home a souvenir.
- Take a cruise to Monaco by boat or helicopter, privatize the market for lunch or lunch in a restaurant in front of the Prince’s Palace and finish with a private tour of the Palace.
- Rent a luxury mansion on the coast and organize a party with entertainment in the gardens overlooking the bay. Or rent a beach and have your own fireworks display.