Travel Management in France for GroupsParis Destination
Incentives and Special interest tours
Optimize Your Travel today!
Between its historic sites and monuments, its cultural effervescence, and its gastronomy, Paris, a city of myths and legends, has many surprises in store!
There are multiple reasons to choose Paris for your group. Here are the most salient of them – and the reason why you should do Paris at least once with Wedgewood France!
- It is a hyper-connected destination with 2 international airports, high-speed trains, and a fleet of coaches that allow us to carry out incentive groups of more than 5000 people;
- The most developed range of service providers in Europe in terms of quality and quantity, including gastronomy with world-renowned chefs;
- Hundreds of themes are possible.
And it is here that Wedgewood gives you the best of the destination by capturing and orchestrating your ideas.
MUST DO IN PARIS
These are the services that should be prioritised for groups visiting Paris whether for the first time or for seasoned visitors. These are services that travellers expect; however, at Wedgewood, we deliver these with enhanced experiences and memories:
- Sightseeing tour ends with a walk on the Champs Elysées for brunch.
- Visit the Louvre Museum and go “backstage”.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles and enjoy a segway ride through the Royal Park for lunch by the fountains.
- Go shopping and open the doors of nationally renowned artisans in the fields of haute couture, jewellery and leather goods.
- Combine shopping with a gastronomic walk, and taste the best croissants and chocolates of the capital, and taste the cheeses and wines of the French regions.
- For your meals, have an evening out in Montmartre and organize activities with local artists.
- For a touch of romance, take a dinner cruise on the river Seine.
- Have a Farewell party on the Eiffel Tower or at the Jacquemart-André Museum, or in a trendy rooftop haunt.